Getting started with KiXtart scripting
- The interpreter is the "engine" that executes scripts.
Download the latest version (4.66) from this site.
- Development software:
- EDIT (MS-DOS), Notepad (Windows), E (OS/2), or any other ASCII editor will do.
Basically, a KiXtart script is just an ASCII text file with a ".kix" extension, containing the KiXtart code.
More "advanced" editors do help make scripting a lot easier.
- Help files:
- The latest documentation comes with the downloaded package.
An older version is still available as online framed web manual or for download as:
- I compiled a "list" of books on KiXtart scripting.
- Start by examining sample KiXtart scripts and exploring other KiXtart related sites.
- KiXtart forum
page last uploaded: 2018-12-20, 10:48